Location: Le Moyne College in Syracuse, NY
Date: May 19, 2010
Get the facts about the current status of cataloging and MARC records and how changes coming in this new decade will impact the purpose, structure and content of library cataloging records within the broader context of the institutions and communities that house our libraries at Nylink’s Cataloging Outlook with 2020 Vision Conference.
Includes continental breakfast and catered lunch. Speakers:
- Karen Coyle: Intro & Wrap-up
- Jennifer Bowen, Univ. of Rochester: eXtensible Catalog
- John Myers, Union College: RDA & FRBR
- Sandy Card, Binghamton University: Cooperative Cataloging
Who should attend: Decision-making heads of cataloging/technical services departments at all larger New York academic libraries, the solo catalogers of the smaller ones, program staff from 3Rs councils, and systems librarians from the public library systems.
- A 1 day(s) Conference at Le Moyne on: 05/19 (9:30 AM-4:30 PM ET)
|May 19: Member||$85.00|
|May 19: Non Member||$115.00|
Would you like to request this class for your own library or organization? Find out more.
Nylink members – view a list of Nylink members (PDF)