Plan! Innovate! Transform! Workshop Series
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Time: 9:30am-4:00pm, EDT
Location: Online conference at your desk or library computer
Registration: $20; register at http://scrlc.org/data/SCRLCRegistrationForm1.pdf
Audience: Librarians and library staff from all types of libraries
This conference will focus on the library-related aspects of eBooks and eReaders in public, academic, and K-12 school environments. We will examine questions such as:
- what collection and circulation policies work best?
- where do you find the funding?
- what training do staff need?
- how much help do patrons need?
- how do you handle damaged equipment?