[via NYLINE listserv]
The full Eastern CONTENTdm Users Group 2009 Program is now available on the conference wiki.
It includes session titles, speakers and times.
Registration: Make sure to register soon as the deadline is July 20. Register online.
August 5: Pre conferences
Register for a valuable pre conferences. Topics include:
- Full day preconference How to Build Digital Collections Using CONTENTdm with Joyce Rambo, Reference & Digital Collections Librarian, Nylink
- Half day preconference hands-on tutorial introducing the most widely requested enhancements with Geri Ingram, Manager, User Services, OCLC Digital Collection Services
August 6-7: Program
- Google Analytics & CONTENTdm: Harness Up Your Repository Metrics
- More metadata than you can shake a stick at: How 52 metadata fields makes our Oral History Project more usable
- Digitizing the Holland Land Company Maps: Workflow, Digital Preservation, and Intern Education in a Small Repository
- Migrating a legacy collection into CONTENTdm
- Digital Libraries on a Budget: Building Collections through Interdepartmental Collaboration
- CONTENTdm Metadata Decisions
- CONTENTdm Collections: Lessons Learned
Other events include:
- Virtual Poster Session
- CONTENTdm Update with Claire Cocco
- Time for networking, collaborating, and problem-solving
For more information, please contact Joyce Rambo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please plan to join us Aug 5-7 at Yale University in New Haven, CT. We look forward to seeing you there!
Joyce L. Rambo
Reference & Digital Collections Librarian
Nylink – http://nylink.org
State University Plaza
Albany, NY 12246
(518)443-5444 or (800) 342-3353
Fax: (518) 432-4346