One thing I can do for you all is link you to some OPML files (lists of feeds) that I have. If you’re not familiar with opml files, you can use them to import a bunch of feeds at once. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, and don’t like Google, leave me a comment and I’ll help you out.
- Library – this includes things for Reference, Cataloging, and general Librarianship
- Librar* Blogs – the term coined by Stephen Cohen at Library Stuff, which is not actually in any of these OPML files, but which is a blog to follow, if you don’t.
- Web 2.0 – the sites I like to follow to see what’s up in the realm. There are some missing, which I keep in a different category and will list below.
- What’s Hot – top bookmarked sites at del.icio.us and things of that ilk
Sites that are listed in my “Favorites” category:
- MoMB: Museum of Modern Betas – If you like Web 2.0, or just the web in general, and you don’t know about this one, it’s a must-follow
- TechCrunch – where I go when I’m about to delve into something new and want to know what’s good.
- Sites & Soundbytes – Technically a Librar* Blog I suppose, but its focus is on the Web/Web 2.0